Thank you for signing up to be part of the Humane Canada™ online member community, where you will be able to access members only content, critical updates from our CEO, exclusive resources and an online discussion forum where you can connect with others who are doing the same work as you across the country.
In a moment, you'll receive an email with info on next steps. We look forward to welcoming you and helping you to expand your humane community!
Is your organization a member of Humane Canada™ (also known as the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies)? Then we want you to join our online member community! Please use the form below to apply to access members only content, critical updates from our CEO, exclusive resources and an online discussion forum where you can connect with others who are doing the same work as you across the country.Sign up
Learn more about the programs, activities and achievements of Humane Canada™, also known as the Canadian Federation of Humane Societies. Check out our most recent annual reports to find out how we're elevating animal welfare in Canada.
Audited Financial Statements
As Canada's voice for animal welfare, Humane Canada wants to make sure that our website is meeting your needs for information and resources. Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback! This survey includes three consecutive questions.
If you would like to get in touch directly, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Take the survey
Expand your reach and influence!
As Canada's federation of SPCAs and humane societies, Humane Canada™ invites Canadian humane societies and SPCAs that share our guiding principles to join our network as full voting members of our organization. Note that voting membership is only available to SPCAs and humane societies.
Not an SPCA or humane society? Become a Humane Canada™ Associate!
Voting membership in Humane Canada™ is based on the following criteria:
- Your organization agrees that Humane Canada™ represents you and all of our members at the national level.
- Your organization is a registered Canadian not-for-profit or charity that has been incorporated for a minimum of 3 years, either provincially or federally, with a Board that is independent of its staff.
- Your organization has an animal welfare mandate for a given geographic area (i.e.: either a provincial body or a city-based or regional organization).
- Your organization has the legal authority to conduct cruelty investigations.
- Your organization operates an animal shelter and strives to meet industry-recognized shelter standards and guidelines.
Note that Humane Canada™ does not currently have a membership program for individuals, but you can join us in our fight to improve the lives of Canada's animals by helping to fund our work.